Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Coating Service
Central States Coatings
is your solution for roof repair and restoration at an effective, affordable rate! Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your roof, give us a call to see how we can help save you time and money!
Request your FREE No Obiligation Roof Estimate by Central States Coatings
What is Sprayed Polyurethane Foam?
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System is a seamless barrier that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. An SPF System will deliver all the benefits on a new or restored roof for years to come.
- Stop Leaks
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness.
- Stops lateral water movement with the foam's closed cell structure.
- Simplifies repairs - most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating.
- Extends the life of your roof.
Our SPRAY APPLICATION POLYURETHANE FOAM
is the cadillac of all roofing systems. By doing a roof tearoff you are exposing the inside of your building and your equipment to rain, snow, etc.. Our SPF foam process eliminates that risk, in most situations instead of doing a tear-off we can simply clean your existing roof and apply the foam over your existing substrate at any thickness. Then we coat the foam with a water based acrylic latex (Benchmark Basecoat) coating. After that is cured we topcoat the entire roof with white (PUMA XL) Polyurethane Modified Acrylic. Our foam is 2.9 lb closed cell material and is very rigid, giving additional strength to your entire roof.
One inch of foam is 60% ENERGY EFFICIENT combined with the white coatings reflecting 85% of the suns heat - gives you the GREENEST most energy efficient roof on the market. If you heat and cool the inside of the building, this roof will pay for itself back in some cases in as little as 5 to 8 years!
Recommended for applications over these surfaces:
• BUR / Mod-Bit • Concrete • Metal • Wood • Composite Decking
Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Coating by Central States Coatings
1. Roof Preparation by removing and cleaning.
2. Apply SPF with a minimum thickness of one inch.
3. Coat foam surface with appropriate Conklin coating system.
Enjoy the Energy Savings
WE OFFER UP TO AN 18 YR LEAK FREE WARRANTY THAT CAN BE RENEWED BY SIMPLY RECOATING THE ROOF IN 18 YEARS. BY DOING THIS YOU WILL HAVE A ROOF THAT WILL LITERALLY LAST FOR DECADES.
Central Iowa Commercial Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Coatings
Central States Coatings
is based out of central Iowa.
Serving: Des Moines, Iowa City, Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas.